Rewards & Contest Info
Aces Rewards is a new program that rewards the best fans in hockey!
Start earning points by creating an account upon opening the app. To track points, an account must be created.
Codes and Accumulating Points
Throughout the season, we will provide codes that can be redeemed for a specific number of points. Codes can be acquired from attending games and purchasing merchandise. Points can be earned each year between September 1st until August 1st and will reset after every year. You can earn points by attending Aces events, downloading the app, participating in designated contests, buying merchandise, checking our website and following us on social media.
- Codes will be announced during the game over the PA by Bob Lester (or his fillin).
- Be sure to type the code into the game as soon as you hear it!
- At designated community and sponsor events, get your code by finding a representative.
- Inside the app and on the website, there will be codes periodically given.
- On some of our social media platforms, codes will be posted throughout the season.
- Season ticket holders will also receive exclusive codes during the season.
The IBEW Win $1547 Contest
HOW TO PLAY:
1. Log-in to the Aces App
2. Select the NECA/IBEW 1547 Block from the News Feed
3. Enter the number of the player that you think will score a goal at 15:47 in the 2nd period
• Download the Aces App from Google Play or App Store.
• Entries will be accepted on the day of the game for that game only. Entries will be accepted through the end of the first period intermission.
• One person will be randomly drawn at the start of the second period of every regular season home game to be that days contestant.
• The randomly selected contestant will be deemed the winner of the promoiton IF at exactly 15:47 of the second period (4:13 on the clock) at an Alaska Aces game played in the Sullivan Arena during the regular season and a successful goal is made by an Alaska Aces player chosen by the contestant.
• The goal scored MUST be verified and recorded by an ECHL official. If the goal is reversed by an ECHL official, there will be no winner and the goal and contestant will be disqualified.
• If successful, the winner will receive the cash amount announced during the first period of the game, a minimum of $1,547. The jackpot becomes progressive by $1,547 if no winner is announced at a game.
• All non-winners will be automatically qualified for a second-chance drawing to be held the end of the season. The winner drawn will receive $1,547 in Cash, courtesy of the IBEW, Local 1547.
• The progressive jackpot will cease once a player is deemed a winner or at the final home game of the regular season
• Winner responsible for all applicable taxes.
• Pot goes back to $1,547 if and when a person wins the pot during the regular season
Please note, the contest administrator reserves the right to remove any entry that does not comply with eligibility rules.
Viewers may only vote on each image once per day.
Disclaimer: We reserve the right to use the images in other promotional graphics used by the Alaska Aces and Alaska Dental Care.
To enter a code, visit the "My Rewards" tab at the bottom of the app's main menu. Tap "Enter Code" at the top of the screen and type the code into box before pressing "Submit." If the a QR code is used instead of a word simply select the "Scan QR Code" button
Throughout the season, we’ll continue to add point-earning activities!
Prizes and Point Redemption
As codes are entered, fans will accrue points that can be redeemed for prizes such as Chuck-a-pucks, gift cards, concessions and Aces experiences. A full list of prizes and their point costs can be found in the app under “My Rewards.”
Once fans have earned enough points for a prize, redeeming points is simple. Head to the help desk in the Sullivan Arena during a game or Monday through Friday between 9 am and 5 pm at the Aces office. After arrival, visit the "My Rewards" tab at the bottom of the app's main menu and tap "Rewards" at the top of the page. Tap "View" beside the prize that will be redeemed. Show the Aces representative the app and he or she will enter a redemption code before handing over prizes! The number of points used to redeem the prize will be subtracted from the total number of points the fan has earned.
We encourage all Aces fans to redeem all of their points prior to August 1st of the current year. Accumulated points this season will not transfer over to the 2016-2017 season. The in-season Aces Rewards program will begin September 1, 2016.
Calling all parents! Does your child have a hockey smile? You know the look – a gap here, a missing tooth there.
Luckily for you, this is probably temporary until their permanent teeth grow in but until then, the Alaska Aces and Alaska Dental Care want to see your little skaters grin.
Submit a picture of your child’s hockey smile with missing front teeth for your chance to win.
The winning photo will receive (10) tickets to an Aces game as well as a pre-game party for (10) & a penalty box experience during warm-ups.
A winner will be announced with the Aces Facbook Page with Facebook Live January 6, 2017.